Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Advertisement for Myself - At Home Fitness Training

WHO AM I?

My name is Bruce Coltin.  I turn 66 years old in November.  Over the years, I have injured myself by practicing bad exercise, because I didn’t know any better. Now I do know better. I struggled with weight loss, until I figured out how to manage my overall fitness. 
I grew up in Newton, and I have lived in Watertown for the past 35 years.

As a personal trainer at the Newton YMCA, I work with many clients in their 50’s, 60’s and 70’s, who are struggling with issues of the low back, knees, shoulders, as well as other limitations resulting from injury, surgery, or years of being sedentary.

When I am not training clients at the Y, I do at-home training in Newton, Watertown, and Belmont.


WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

Are you able to walk strongly, without tiring after just a few minutes? Are you able to sit in and rise from a chair without struggling?  Do you need a program to help you rebuild years or decades of lost muscle?  Yes, you can rebuild that lost muscle!  You just need to be put on a sensible program where you begin by relearning and practicing perfect functional movements of everyday life.

Regaining strength and mobility is not easy, but it is a lot easier than most people think. You just need to make up your mind to do it.

My rates are very reasonable.
My style is patient and encouraging.
My schedule is flexible.

Bruce Coltin
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
YMCA Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment